1. A lot worse for the wear.
2. Never more scared.
3. I’m breathing.
4. Tearful at best, pitiful at worst.
8. Bent on ruining everything.
9. Extremely and undeniably selfish.
10. Not enough regrets.
11. Like discarded vegetable peels.
12. When relationship articles reveal who I am.
13. Hiding from the truth.
15. Overly judgmental.
16. When all the signs tell me it’s over. Or should be.
17. Like I can’t let go.
19. Emulating a victim.
20. Clothed in falsehood.
21. Hate everything and everyone.
24. In denial.
27. _____________ .
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Shloka Shankar is a freelance writer from Bangalore, India. She enjoys reading poetry, singing, creating abstract art, and dousing herself in anxiety. She is the founding editor of the literary & arts journal, Sonic Boom.
You can follow her on Twitter @shloks89.